Sunday, April 29, 2012

All I could see were dry , rockey mounations on both sides of a never ending road !. The lack of tyre tracks on  the muddy path indicated that it had no recant travels . I had in fact lost my way to the resort I was sure that my friends were wondering were I was and were trying to reach me on my phone which unfortunately revived no signals in the deserted place !. The rubbing noise of the car engine was binning to give me a headache .
                     
                Then he travelled and travelled and after A half an hour his cars fuel gets over then he gets one point single in his phone . He tries to contact his friends but no balance then his phone battery is also finished afterwards he stands there for a five minutes then he got a phone in his car it was full battery he told in his mind it should five rupees balance so he tried to call his friends but no sim card !!!..... He got angry and angry it was the worst day of my life
     
                 Then he goes by a walk.after fifteen minutes he saw snow!!! in falling down. then he was sheaviring from cold then he tells mmmmmmmm  wwwwwhat iiiiiiiis hhhhapping wwwwwwith meeeeee!!!Then he walks for five minutes after wards his legs being to pain he sat there for a few minutes then he saw a car going from there he stand up up and stops the car. Then he took a lift from him he travelled for our. Then i saw my friends then I went with my friends and i went home safely.  



                                                                      A LOST MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment